Thursday, February 5, 2015

Winter Wardrobe

I was cleaning out my closet and ironing clothes while on my staycation. I decided to take pictures of my clothes as I sorted them into outfits..I want to be more organized and prepared when I begin my new job on Monday. No more scrambling over a clothes basked and ironing at the last minute.  Now that I am going to be the Assistant Director and more in the public eye.. I want to be sure to look nice. I am going to try and post actual pics of my outfits and keep track of what is working or not working. Here is three weeks worth of clothing that I rotate and mix up. I have quite a bit more in the way of colorful cardigans and twin sets... I just got tired of taking pics. In looking at my clothing most of it is from The Limited, Susan Graver ( the long vests and comfy stuff) and J crew. Those are brands that I know will fit me and I can comfortable buy online.



1 comment:

  1. You are very organized! You've inspired me to be more thoughtful about putting an outfit together ahead of time with shoes and scarf or other accessories. Like the sweater dress.

    ReplyDelete